Positive Displacement Flowmeters
The Trigear represents the very latest innovation in the Positive Displacement Flowmeter market place. Developed by a team with experience of rotary piston and oval gear flow measurement the Trigear flowmeters set the standard through advanced gear technology and design it challenges the more expensive technologies of rotary vane, Bi-Rotor and Helically Geared flowmeters whilst challenging oval gear meters in terms of performance.
Tri-gear’s inside story reveals a robust positive displacement “three lobed gear” incorporating innovations and features that bring these extended features of excellent linearity and repeatability, low pressure drop and noise to market.
- Very latest innovation for many decades (patents pending)
- Custody transfer accuracy & linearity standard (+/- 0.15%)
- Wide turndown (lessslipage, 54% more sealing characteristic)
- Smoother & quieter – less vibration (balanced Trigears)
- High resolution quadrature pulse output
- Dual outputs (reed & hall effect) standard
- No requirement for flow conditioning
- Bi-directional flow capability